Sunday, August 24, 2014

This may happen occasionally again

SO- it's been a long time since I did anything on this blog, and possibly I should just make a new blog if I plan on posting things, but frankly I don't care. I like this place and I used to post things here, even if basically noone read them. I've been doing a lot of soul searching and having a lot of crises and thinking a lot and ALSO- making art and writing. I've been putting photos on a private page, but I may begin slowly putting those on here (provided the people in them don't mind), but for now I'm going to begin with some illustrations and doodles and whatnot. HMM. Maybe I'd be better off on Tumblr. Maybe I'll start using my Tumblr again. WHO KNOWS. For now, I found a scanner, so here is a painting I did: 

No comments:

Post a Comment